Friday, September 14, 2012

Neat Knits

Apart of this semesters Assessment is to also create a 6 piece capsule collection using Knitwear.

The assessment require us to complete six full illustrated front and back technical drawings.

Apart of my swimwear collection I was inspired by embroidered circles I would like to continue this theme through to my knitwear.

First I am going to look at inspiring images of example knits which I like and then look into different patterns and tecnhiques I also like.

Gorman is one of my most favourite Australia fashion designer her design incorporate alot of Knitwear.




Gorman Knits www.gorman.com.au

the swell life - blog.
I love the idea of making the knits quite textural.

Mens knit wear - Sibling


http://www.whats-wrong-with-the-zoo.com/sibling-leads-knitwear-to-the-next-level/

 Love the three dimensional skulls out of pom-poms

Sonia Rykiel knitwear for H&M - Love her style.









http://www.eztextiles.com/index.php?board_master_id=68
Interesting knit pattern designs

No comments:

Post a Comment